Liv52 liver support is back!! Documentation provided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liv52 liver support is back!! Documentation provided

Hey guys I just got another batch in. Documents to prove it's authentic from the manufacturer in India are below. (sorry they are tiny blurry, I dropped my phone and it's taking shitty photos now)

I can get better photos if requested later today

ON SALE for $9.99. Buy 5 or more and save $1.00 off that price. Buy 10 or more and save $3.00 off each unit!

https://stores.gymntonic.com/liv-52-...tion-provided/

Product Reviews
    1. Legit product!

Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2021

Always have a great experience ordering with Gym N Tonic! Products came fast, legit with proper documentation at a unbeatable price!
    2. Top Notch Product

Posted by Unknown on 20th May 2021

I've used this product for years and labs are always good to go and Wes's service is second to none, customer for life A++
    3. Great Product!!!

Posted by Paul Colacicco on 8th Dec 2017

Hands down one of the best products in my arsenal for taking care of my liver. I take 4 a day and get blood work every 12 weeks. Everything comes back smooth and in range. Cheap and effective!! On top of good products the store is always stocked and if not they find a way to get you what you need!
    4. Great Product!!!

Posted by Paul Colacicco on 8th Dec 2017

Hands down one of the best products in my arsenal for taking care of my liver. I take 4 a day and get blood work every 12 weeks. Everything comes back smooth and in range. Cheap and effective!! On top of good products the store is always stocked and if not they find a way to get you what you need!
    5. Great Liver detoxifer!

Posted by jason timman on 18th Jul 2017

I haven't taken Liv52 in yrs and didn't know one of the extra benefits is increase in appetite! I am naturally lean a hard gainer with a super fast metabolism so that part Really sets it apart from ALL other liver products-not 2 mention one of the few if Only studied n recommended by Dr.s! Even say a study were was given 2 anorexic patients 2 help increase appetite! Again, HUGE Bonus 4 me-I noticed an increase in appetite by idk day 3-4. GREAT Product AND GymTonic (Wesley) has it @ Very affordable price! A must have if takin PH's or gear!
Working...
X