Exp user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exp user

For anyone wondering whether or not to give straight up a test run, let me explain; I’ve tested probably close to 100 vendors and all different strains imaginable and without a doubt!!! Straight up has the most potent and consistent kratom
    available on the market. All the strains are excellent quality and tested and if I could make one rec it would be the super red!! Blew me away, the pain relief as well as the added anxiety relief was unparalleled to any other kratom I’ve had!

Wow this is awesome. Thank you for the very kind words.

Welcome to the forum as well by the way Orange24

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up Kratom View Post

Most people think prior to using kratom it’s all the same and they couldn’t be further from the truth. I’ve tested and reviewed a lot for straight up on other boards, from the extracts, to enhanced to capsules and all of it has been so excellent!

Comment

The thing that is most impressive and consistenr with SUK is their testing. When there was a series of salmonella (sp) poisoning found in kratom across america, SUK made sure that their product was clear of this before selling. as well as heavy metals and many other contaminents. That's something that no one else does that I know of. Peace of mind is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleOvertime View Post
          The thing that is most impressive and consistenr with SUK is their testing. When there was a series of salmonella (sp) poisoning found in kratom across america, SUK made sure that their product was clear of this before selling. as well as heavy metals and many other contaminents. That's something that no one else does that I know of. Peace of mind is priceless.
          Bingo, this definitely matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up Kratom View Post

Happy to be here and promote the quality of SUK, bar none the best most reliable and SAFE kratom products available. I’ve ran a few logs in the past and those red Bali caps have continued to blow my mind! The pain relief, mood and improvement in sleep was pronounced and I’m way past being a veteren kratom user. Proud to say you guys have something special and few companies can batelt
            hold a candle to your line up. Thank you for being here with us!

Comment

Orange24 I just ordered the sampler from Straight Up. I've been using Happy Hippo and have had very good luck, but I would rather support a forum sponsor if it's as good.

Comment

Originally posted by FPR View Post
                Orange24 I just ordered the sampler from Straight Up. I've been using Happy Hippo and have had very good luck, but I would rather support a forum sponsor if it's as good.
                You’ll be happy brother!! Very solid company! You’ll love it

Comment

Working...
                X