Announcement

Collapse

Reliable RX Pharmacy (click link to visit website)

See more
See less

HCG is now on sale at Reliable RX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG is now on sale at Reliable RX!

On sale now! Only $15.84 for 5,000iu bottle with water

Click the Link Below to visit our website!
    http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?m...83c9845bb82f00

Average Rating 4.8

Customer Reviews

Review by petty

HCG
    Excellent product
    (Posted on September 26/2018)

Review by Jennifer

Magic
    Amazing
    (Posted on October 07/2017)

Review by Dora

competitive prices
    Authentic generic meds, trustworthy company and competitive prices
    (Posted on March 12/2017)

Review by Richard

reliable service
    I can always rely on my medications getting here in a timely manner especially since it's coming from overseas.
    (Posted on March 08/2017)

Review by Paula

dependable and affordable
    It's nice to find a company that`s dependable and affordable. Products came in a timely fashion, and work like they are supposed to.
    (Posted on March 06/2017)

Review by Natasha

recommended
    This website was recommended to me, since the medication was way cheaper to purchase from oversees.
    (Posted on March 01/2017)

Review by Issac

Great Product
    They always have what I need and what I'm looking for.
    (Posted on February 28/2017)

Review by Svetlana

My Doc prescribed hcg injections and it helped me to conceive again.
    I already have a six year old girl and got pregnant again in 2015. But due to miscarriage, getting pregnant after that was like miracle. My Doc prescribed hcg injections and it helped me to conceive again.

(Posted on November 18/2016)

Review by Glenda

Now blessed with baby boy
    ZyhCG helped me to complete the maturation process. Now blessed with baby boy and living happily with my family.
    (Posted on September 14/201

Reliablerxpharmacy is a reliable online pharmacy that is a distributor of generic and prescribed drugs. We offer best deals on the drugs without compromising on quality.

Good to see!

Comment

Solid as they come

Comment

Never thought I'd see you guys on here but I'm glad so I can ask a couple questions. I ordered this HCG from you guys. I normally get it in powder form and mix with BAC water. Should I take this and fill it with BAC water and it would be dosed as 2000iu per 1cc?

Thank you!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MEH669 View Post
          Never thought I'd see you guys on here but I'm glad so I can ask a couple questions. I ordered this HCG from you guys. I normally get it in powder form and mix with BAC water. Should I take this and fill it with BAC water and it would be dosed as 2000iu per 1cc?

Thank you!
          MEH669 Thank you for your purchase.

That HCG is actually 10,000 iu. But yes you want to use BAC water, measure out what amount you want to mix it in.

To give you an example, if you filled that with 2cc of BAC water, then 1 cc of mixed solution would equal 5,000iu. If you look on your SLIN pin, it should go from 10-100 and each slin pin is a total of 1 cc (how much it can hold)

So in this example, each 10mark would be worth 500iu of hcg. So lets say you wanted to use 1,000iu. Then you draw the SLIN pin to the 20 and you are all set.

Does this make sense?

Make sure to refrigerate once mixed and any questions please advise. If you don't have BAC water, some people have used DISTILLED WATER from a grocery store for SubQ purposes only.

Comment

Perfect! That's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Comment

Great products !! Including HCG. Been happy for 2 years with no issues with them on alot of products!!

Comment

Working...
              X