Announcement

Collapse

Reliable RX Pharmacy (click link to visit website)

See more
See less

Reliable RX USA Affiliate - LINK INSIDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable RX USA Affiliate - LINK INSIDE

Remember when you order from us, so long as you use our Affiliate link below, your orders are Guaranteed. Guaranteed Quality and/or delivery.

If you get to the part of the order and it asks you for prescription information, and you do not have that information, then simply skip it and continue. Pre-scriptions are not required to purchase from this site.

Generally speaking orders take 1-2 weeks. They ship from India. You may receive a phone call to confirm this is your order, as unfortunately our Pharmacy does have people attempt to commit fraud against us very commonly. Enjoy everyone!

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/?m...83c9845bb82f00
    Reliablerxpharmacy is a reliable online pharmacy that is a distributor of generic and prescribed drugs. We offer best deals on the drugs without compromising on quality.

Did anyone use this source ? EU too? Experiances?

Comment

Originally posted by 24than View Post
      Did anyone use this source ? EU too? Experiances?
      Yes sir all of my PT clients use them and I have used them as well many times. My script for HCG in the US minus insurance costs like $300, meanwhile an HCG kit on reliable costs like $20-25.

It takes 1-2 weeks to arrive, but I have always been very happy with this resource.

Comment

Working...
      X