Inman shrugs 1 set
    Wide grip dips 1 set
    Close grip bench 1 set
    DB preacher curls 1 set
    Leg extensions 1 set
    Leg curls 1 set
    Squats 1 warm up of 10, then 1 set of 15-20
    calves 2 sets

I do this Friday through Monday. Go to work Monday night take Tuesday off. Hit it once on Wednesday and take Thursday off.

So 2 of my four 12 hour shift I sleep in and don't train. It's working so far. If work is a real bitch I might take 3 off, but I'll still do pushups and calve raises at home.

Comment

Cool man, like that you did those shrugs too LOL

Hope all is well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyInman View Post
        Cool man, like that you did those shrugs too LOL

Hope all is well!!!
        Thanx bud..

Comment

Well, I'm bouncing around 250 lbs now. I could be more consistent with my diet. I do think adding the 200mg of Deca a week helped some, my joints are a bit better. I'm squating again. I'll try to get one more meal a day. I've bee stuck at 5. I'll try to add a protein and vegetable meal.

Comment

I've decided to add 1 heavier set to my compound movements 6-8 reps I'll keep you all posted on how thos goes.

Comment

250 lbs. Getting a touch soft. I'm going to replace the shit calories I've been eating and replace them with vegetables and protein. Hoping to add a touch more muscle and lean out a little. Click image for larger version

Name:	20190920_225933.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	3066

Comment

me to but since next week

Comment

Looking stout Mike as always

Comment

Great work Mike!!

Comment

Still going strong. Weight is holding at 250 lbs. I have to say with training every muscle daily if I take a day off I actually have a harder time warming up and am a little weaker after 48 hours. The pumps are not as good either. I'm going to go to 6 days a week instead of 5 now. I feel more anabolic only resting 24 hours. I think calves could be hit every 12 to 18 hours honestly.

Comment

6 days a week of high volume is going to be tough. Maybe just back the intensity down a bit so you can keep the consistency up.

Comment

250 is awesome, great update Mike, thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Endure_ View Post
                            6 days a week of high volume is going to be tough. Maybe just back the intensity down a bit so you can keep the consistency up.
                            My volume is not that high now bud, it's gone to high frequency more so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wozny View Post

My volume is not that high now bud, it's gone to high frequency more so.
                              How are you feeling on this regimen?

I switched to low weight and high reps myself, just to give my body and muscles a break and I need to burn some stubborn belly fat as well atm-

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyInman View Post

How are you feeling on this regimen?

I switched to low weight and high reps myself, just to give my body and muscles a break and I need to burn some stubborn belly fat as well atm-
                                Actually quite good buddy. I'm training 6 days a week hitting every muscle once a day. One day I keep my reps between 12 and 20 and the next between 6 and 12. I do one working set of 20 reps on squats everyday though.

I'm now 256 lbs. All my lifts have gone up a considerable amount and when I train I get so full of blood it's crazy. Rest and nutrition are so important when doing this. One night without sleeping or skipping meals and you fall down.

Stimulating a muscle daily pumps blood to the muscles everyday. If you do 2 working sets 6 days straight and hit all the fibers on both sets and pump nutrients and hormones to the muscles daily its been far better than doing 12 sets in one day where 3/4 off the sets are a waste and you let the muscles sit and do nothing for days after.
                                Last edited by Mike Wozny; 10-27-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X