No announcement yet.

I'm going back to high volume training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

_ENDURE_ I'm starting to think logging all this is a waste. Nobody is following along. I might just start up my YouTube vids again and scrap this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wozny View Post
      _ENDURE_ I'm starting to think logging all this is a waste. Nobody is following along. I might just start up my YouTube vids again and scrap this.
      Nope we're following!! I see hits every day on the Moderator forum. People are watching but not commenting.

This board is slow in participation and that is mainly bc most people are here from FB, not used to the public forums and not only that but they just use this forum to "shop". It will be nice when it gets rolling with more participation in house, I agree to that!

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyInman View Post

Nope we're following!! I see hits every day on the Moderator forum. People are watching but not commenting.

This board is slow in participation and that is mainly bc most people are here from FB, not used to the public forums and not only that but they just use this forum to "shop". It will be nice when it gets rolling with more participation in house, I agree to that!
        Ok, I'll keep popping in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Wozny View Post

Ok, I'll keep popping in.
          Thanks for keeping it rolling, much appreciated!!

Comment

Definitely still here as well, just been a bit busy lately.

Comment

Appreciated Mike Wozny

Comment

Nothing new this weekend . Still a leanish 240. I am getting more reps in my lifts. I need to up my food a bit.

Comment

Legs tonight, my very lower back is ouf for some reason. I can't think of what I did to it. So I had to settle for leg press instead of squats.

Upper body again tomorrow

Comment

Lower back anything is tough to get around. When mine acts up I opt for lunges as it seems to take some pressure off as well.

Comment

Originally posted by _Endure_ View Post
                      Lower back anything is tough to get around. When mine acts up I opt for lunges as it seems to take some pressure off as well.
                      Good idea, I might try Romanian squats today. It's still acting up.

Comment

If you really want to get brutal do reverse lunges (step backwards). Makes your stabilize your entire core since it's such an awkward movement. Only do about 3/4 your normal weight.

Comment

Any updates?!

Comment

Working...
                          X