Insane libido on all kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane libido on all kratom

My libido is absolutely insane on kratom. It doesn't matter the strain, either. The stimulant strains actually appear to be more intense libido wise.

CBD murders my sex drive dead as fuck. But not kratom. Does anyone else feel like a sex maniac on this stuff?

Originally posted by FPR View Post
    My libido is absolutely insane on kratom. It doesn't matter the strain, either. The stimulant strains actually appear to be more intense libido wise.

CBD murders my sex drive dead as fuck. But not kratom. Does anyone else feel like a sex maniac on this stuff?
    Huh which strain do you notice this mostly on FPR ??

Comment

I haven't found one yet that doesn't.

Comment

WesleyInman the most insane I've experienced would be using the Sunshine Hippo from Happy Hippo Herbals. It is a gold Maeng Da strain and probably the hardest hitter for stimulant effect and euphoria at the 1/2 teaspoon dose.

Two co-workers have tried it and told me that it also acted as an aphrodisiac. My estranged wife said that it's such an aphro for her that she has to change her panties half way through the day on it and that she can't think about anything else.

I've found some degree of sexual enahncement out of everything I've tried so far, kratom-wise.

Comment

Working...
        X