X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New email for orders

hey brothers,

We have a new email for orders. A scammer has been causing trouble again and I cannot take chances so a new email has been created. You can continue to email for a list at the autolist responder but i will email you guys individually to let you know the new email addy. if you dont get an email from me please message me here or email me at the autolist email

[email protected]

and i will email you the new email. Thanks brothers.

Originally posted by IV-Gear View Post
    hey brothers,

We have a new email for orders. A scammer has been causing trouble again and I cannot take chances so a new email has been created. You can continue to email for a list at the autolist responder but i will email you guys individually to let you know the new email addy. if you dont get an email from me please message me here or email me at the autolist email

[email protected]

and i will email you the new email. Thanks brothers.
    Thank you IV-Gear and will make this a sticky topic

Comment

thanks brother.

Comment

Hey Brother,

whats the correct email for orders?

Comment

Originally posted by creation View Post
          Hey Brother,

whats the correct email for orders?

[email protected]
          can you be used for an autolist or orders
          Last edited by AnaboleX; 10-25-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

What's the turn around time from sending an order to heading back and being asked to provide payment info and delivery address? Sent an email with the products that I'd like to buy and haven't heard back yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 88muscle View Post
              What's the turn around time from sending an order to heading back and being asked to provide payment info and delivery address? Sent an email with the products that I'd like to buy and haven't heard back yet.
              It can be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks tbh.

Wiating for IV to come here and comment. I did see him on our sister forum this week and he is shipping some back orders as we speak.

Comment

Working...
              X