Announcement

Collapse

Isovet

See more
See less

Glad to be here! (Ordering Instructions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be here! (Ordering Instructions)

Hey brothers,

Thanks to the admin here for inviting me to anabolex. i sure remember this place from years ago. when it was the yellow board back in 1999-2000. I was sad to see the site fold but sure glad it is back. Thanks for inviting me here to help serve the board and its great members. We have been in business since 2002. we are currently on several forums and pride ourselves on offering a great product at the best prices on the net. We look forward to helping you guys reach your goals. if you hve any questions please email. thanks again brothers and I look forward to seeing you guys here.

[email protected](autoresponder list / updated daily)

[email protected] ( orders/questions)

Welcome brother! Glad to have you!

Comment

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Are their any better ways to communicate? I got a quick response when placing an order and WU notifies me that my money was picked up within 30 minutes of sending it. After that you went ghos. That was 2 weeks ago. Iโ€™ve recently requested an updated products list and noticed that some items I paid for 2 weeks ago are now out of stock, yet I havenโ€™t received my products or any response to e-mails. There is also another huge sale going on currently which means you must have time to respond to new order e-mails as well as have someone pick up โ€œnewโ€ money, but it seems customers who have already paid are completely ignored. Can someone please get back with me regarding this issue? Thanks!

Comment

IV-Gear ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe1982 View Post
            Are their any better ways to communicate? I got a quick response when placing an order and WU notifies me that my money was picked up within 30 minutes of sending it. After that you went ghos. That was 2 weeks ago. Iโ€™ve recently requested an updated products list and noticed that some items I paid for 2 weeks ago are now out of stock, yet I havenโ€™t received my products or any response to e-mails. There is also another huge sale going on currently which means you must have time to respond to new order e-mails as well as have someone pick up โ€œnewโ€ money, but it seems customers who have already paid are completely ignored. Can someone please get back with me regarding this issue? Thanks!
            hey brother,

customers are never ignored. i respond to all customers unless by chance their mail happens to go into junk file. I sent your order out days ago to you brother and i have emailed you tracker to already. LMk if you got it or if i need to resend.... thanks brother

Comment

I got it. Thanks for the response. I tried to delete the above comment once I heard back from you, but it wonโ€™t let me.

Comment

Frank Pinto please read the very first comment above, thank you!

Comment

What an insane list you guys! Seriously who wouldnโ€™t wanna give these guys a go!

Comment

Nice list!!

Comment

Thank you for the updated list. Just sent over an order.

Comment

Is the auto response for a list still working? Haven't gotten return email back yet.

Comment

should be working just fine. if not email me and ill send it to you.

Comment

Just placed my order, eager to try out my prodcuts! I've heard a lot of good things. I will update transformation and on how my experience went! I attached my current physique (Test C 250/week)

Here is the products I ordered:
                            • TESTOBOL 400 x 1
                            • TRENABOL 100 x 1
                            • TRENAJET 100 x 1
                            • SILDENAFIL V x 1
                            • OXYBOLAN 25 x 1
                            IsoVet Cycle:
                            Test: 400mg/week
                            Tren A: 50mg/ EOD
                            Tren E: 100mg/week
                            Sildenafil : 5mg EOD
                            Anadrol: 50mg ED

Comment

• sergioal1944
                              sergioal1944 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              forgot to mention I will be trying to avoid AI's since my goal is to bulk for right now. But I do have exemestane and parmi on hand.

Originally posted by Lowe1982 View Post
                            did your order get delivered ultimately?

Comment

Working...
                            X