DQ Delays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ Delays?

Have there been delays recently with DQ? Was my favorite vendor for quite a while and glad to see them back!! Placed a recent order and have not heard back.

Thanks all.... and stay pumped

I placed an order last week and I haven’t heard from him since as well. My last order 2 weeks ago was super smooth and super fast. Hopefully it’s sorted out... cheers

Comment

Friends it has come to our attention that DQ is off the grid since the 29th of October.

If you have placed an order, please return to WU, etc and ask for a refund.

If not, please just hold tight.

He is unable to be contacted, and the fear is a Health Issue, not a bust.

So we don't have a time frame to be honest.

No one should order until further notice.

We have confirmed no payments have been picked up. So we know DQ would never rip anyone off, but there is clearly some underlying issue at the very moment.

Very sorry for any inconveience, we will update ASAP!

Comment

AnaboleX i used bitcoin so I guess I’m just gonna have to wait and hope it gets worked out.

Comment

AnaboleX Sizeistheprize87 i used PP+cash and not sure how to reclaim. I’m in the same boat.

Comment

Ok guys, this is the first time DQ has ever had an issue so please hang tight.

We will be monitoring the situation and get you guys an update asap.

We are working with the lead Rep as we speak and trying to get more info immediately.

DQ is a paid sponsor on several very prominent forums and not only would they never scam, they would be completely banned from any forums if they did. We know this is not the issue.

Hoping he is ok and this is just a slight delay.

Will be in touch asap.

Comment

AnaboleX thanks for keeping this going and hope The Dairy Queen King is alright and healthy!!

Comment

Damn well glad it’s not just me.. been thinking these guys have been ignoring me and this is by far the biggest order I have put in lol., I also paid with pp cash plus if anyone figures out what to do next please let me know!!

Comment

AnaboleX thanks for looking into it and all the updates. Hope it gets resolved ASAP I have a lot more items I need to order 😳

Comment

Guys still no update yet.

A few ppl on another forum successfully went back and got their funds back. That is the best thing to offer to those who can for now.

It is appearing that for 4-5days now, no funds have been picked up.

Still awaiting what the lead rep says in regards to contacting.

Comment

AnaboleX thanks for the updates. Hopefully this is just a hiccup and gets fixed sooner than later.

Comment

I don’t think there’s a way to get a refund with PayPal cash... has anyone else tried that yet??

Comment

Originally posted by AnaboleX View Post
                          Friends it has come to our attention that DQ is off the grid since the 29th of October.

If you have placed an order, please return to WU, etc and ask for a refund.

If not, please just hold tight.

He is unable to be contacted, and the fear is a Health Issue, not a bust.

So we don't have a time frame to be honest.

No one should order until further notice.

We have confirmed no payments have been picked up. So we know DQ would never rip anyone off, but there is clearly some underlying issue at the very moment.

Very sorry for any inconveience, we will update ASAP!

I heard from them Oct 30th. But nothing since. Hope everything is okay.

Comment

My money was picked up the 30th
                            very quickly. Then when it was time to do his part he took off on me. Not even A word since. Whoa.

Comment

Working...
                            X