Onslaught/Beyonder question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onslaught/Beyonder question

Just got a bottle of onslaught and noticed it says to only use it on training days...Is that the best way to use it? Can it be daily dosed if desired? I was planning on running it with some anavar after a month of beyonder. Also would it be to much to run the anavar with the beyonder as well? I know m1t is pretty hard on the liver as is...Any advice is much appreciated!

Originally posted by Chimeara51 View Post
    Just got a bottle of onslaught and noticed it says to only use it on training days...Is that the best way to use it? Can it be daily dosed if desired? I was planning on running it with some anavar after a month of beyonder. Also would it be to much to run the anavar with the beyonder as well? I know m1t is pretty hard on the liver as is...Any advice is much appreciated!
    What are the ingredients specifically please?

Someone here can definitely help you. I dont think the BTP reps are active ,but you can also turn to GYMnTONIC for help as they carry some of those brands products.

Thank you.

Comment

So its
      Furazan - 150mg
      Hexadrone - 25mg
      Methylclostebol - 15mg
      Epistane - 20mg
      Dymethazine - 7.5mg
      1,-3-4, Dihydroxyphenylalanine - 100mg
      DHB - 25mg

Im familiar with hexadrone and dmz and have always taken those on a split dose daily...Just had never seen dose instructions like this...keep in mind the doses listed above are 1/2 ml and the directions say to take 1 1/2 ml so the dose would be 3 times what is listed above.

Comment

So its
        Furazan - 150mg
        Hexadrone - 25mg
        Methylclostebol - 15mg
        Epistane - 20mg
        Dymethazine - 7.5mg
        1,-3-4, Dihydroxyphenylalanine - 100mg
        DHB - 25mg

Im familiar with hexadrone and dmz and have always taken those on a split dose daily...Just had never seen dose instructions like this...keep in mind the doses listed above are 1/2 ml and the directions say to take 1 1/2 ml so the dose would be 3 times what is listed above.
        Honestly I wouldn't personally use more then 1/2 1-2x per day. Thats a potent blend and you dont need alot.

Comment

Yea I agree I reached out to a couple of my buddies and we agree 1/2 mil morning and evening daily probably be best. Might up it to 3 1/2 doses in the third week if I feel like it’s needed. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Yea I agree I reached out to a couple of my buddies and we agree 1/2 mil morning and evening daily probably be best. Might up it to 3 1/2 doses in the third week if I feel like it’s needed. Thanks for the advice!
            Np man good luck and if you like the BTP creations line, be sure to checkout GYMnTONIC
            www.gymntonic.com

Has many of their items at good pricing.

Comment

Curious if ya ran this and how’d it go?
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X