Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etizolam

Still have it? How about alpha mood?

Happy Space (Etizolam) is out of stock indefinitely, unfortunately. Alpha Mood is still in stock though.
    WWW.BTPCreations.com

Comment

Great to see you both here BTPCreations and Orange24

Comment

This stuff (Etizolam) was amazing for insomnia, loved it...

Comment

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
          This stuff (Etizolam) was amazing for insomnia, loved it...
          Yes a great item
          Admin

Comment

who else carries this I truly loved it because I have severe insomnia as well,to bad it was discontinued by BTP

Comment

Hey Purebred have you tried Benadryl aka Diphenydramine at 75-100mgs an hour before bed?

Comment

yes I have,doctor has me on 150mg trazadone and 10mg of ambien and I also take 30mg of melatonin,250mg of GABA and sometimes some extra sleepy time tea,take me 2 to 3 hours to get out of bed sometimes I fell like a bear coming out of hibernation

Comment

Purebred i too have insomnia really bad, trazadone did nothing for me, i do take temazapam 30mg , along with 100mg benadryl & 50mg unisom , plus 30mg melatonin.
                  i split the benadryl dose & melatonin dose in half taking 50mg of benadryl & 15mg melatonin when i go to sleep with temazapam , after about 3 hours i wake up & take another 50mg benadryl & 15mg melatonin. i finally get about 8 hours sleep. hope this helps.

Comment

The 30 MG of Melatonin alone I dont think I would be able to get out of bed, my hat is off to you guys! Wow...

Comment

Working...
                    X