Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon...M1A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coming Soon...M1A

    Coming very soon. M1-Alpha..
    Good stuff, Massive gains in a single compound.
    WWW.BTPCreations.com

  • #2
    Methyl androsterone? Similar to the good old SD?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BTPCreations View Post
      Coming very soon. M1-Alpha..
      Good stuff, Massive gains in a single compound.
      Hows this product coming along?

      Got anything else new on the store?!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AnaboleX View Post

        Hows this product coming along?

        Got anything else new on the store?!

        Actually we do have some things in works. We are working on making some sublingual pros and and also have a new etizolam produce t in works. More to come when it arrives!
        WWW.BTPCreations.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BTPCreations View Post


          Actually we do have some things in works. We are working on making some sublingual pros and and also have a new etizolam produce t in works. More to come when it arrives!
          Keep us posted man

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Orange24 View Post

            Keep us posted man
            We have the etizolam product in and the sublingual Level 3 is being made as we speak.
            WWW.BTPCreations.com

            Comment

            Working...
            X