Training with gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training with gear

Does anyone here use gear while training? And NO, I'm not talking about AAS...im referring to bench shirts, squat suits, etc...

Originally posted by Barracuda0129 View Post
    Does anyone here use gear while training? And NO, I'm not talking about AAS...im referring to bench shirts, squat suits, etc...
    I do not but I have trained with several guys that do use these shirt, and train at the gym in them.

Are you competing?

Comment

I haven't competed in 20 years, but am planning on returning to competition this year (powerlifting).

Comment

Originally posted by Barracuda0129 View Post
        I haven't competed in 20 years, but am planning on returning to competition this year (powerlifting).
        What are your numbers??

Comment

• Barracuda0129
          Barracuda0129 commented
          Editing a comment
          My numbers? Now? Shitty....S 405 B 345 D 405....bit hey, I gotta start somewhere.

I do but I am older. I use sleeves , wraps , and I have shoulder problems with bone spurs but the Sling shot really helps my shoulders benching.Oh and a totally surgically repaired knee.

I feel weird wearing them in a gym of 20 year olds but wow I feel much better after when I do.

Comment

I used Inxer briefs for the first time squatting last week. Do not care for them....

Comment

Working...
          X