Dispense Quick has new Email List and Order info:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispense Quick has new Email List and Order info:

Sorry for the inconvenience but DQ has just advised me that they changed their email and their list email.
    Please use this email from here on forward: In the event you need to get ahold of DQ, please tag them here by using the @ sign in front of their name. Like such Dispense Quick official*

[email protected]

Last edited by AnaboleX; 12-26-2018, 06:31 PM.

Some of the best cyp I’ve ever used!

Comment

Dispense Quick official* I’m afraid that they got me. Communication was great up until the payment was received and confirmed but then it was ghosts and crickets. Haven’t heard back in over a week and was told 2-3 business days. Super disappointed, DQ was a great source previously, great gear and top notch customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Redballs View Post
        Dispense Quick official* I’m afraid that they got me. Communication was great up until the payment was received and confirmed but then it was ghosts and crickets. Haven’t heard back in over a week and was told 2-3 business days. Super disappointed, DQ was a great source previously, great gear and top notch customer service.
        DQ has never once scammed anyone.
        Please give them the benefit of a doubt. They usually are 2-3 days, something is going on with the email
        Please check your PMs, be patient and we will get this worked out for you

Comment

Dispense Quick official I’m currently going through the same thing. Hoping it gets worked out. Communication was great until confirmed payment a week ago and haven’t heard anything since although I’ve tried to reach out a few times. Hoping it’s a fluke. They are my favorite source and I’ll be more upset about losing the source than the order I placed. Hopefully DQ comes through.
          Last edited by Sizeistheprize87; 11-05-2019, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Dispense Quick official I placed and received my order fairly smoothly with just a short couple day lag in some communication. Unfortunately I was missing a couple items. I've not been able to reach them since. I'm hoping there's some explanation. I'm not worried about the missing items as much as I was really hoping for a reliable source.

Comment

AnaboleX , I just read your post after I posted. I'm sure you're right.

Comment

I placed an order on October 29, 2019 and have not received anything. Communication was outstanding until I sent my payment. I received 1 email confirming receipt of my payment but after that....NOTHING. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I guess I got ripped off. SCAM WEBSITE. STAY AWAY FROM....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuck8 View Post
                  I placed an order on October 29, 2019 and have not received anything. Communication was outstanding until I sent my payment. I received 1 email confirming receipt of my payment but after that....NOTHING. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I guess I got ripped off. SCAM WEBSITE. STAY AWAY FROM....
                  Haven't you read the most current thread in DQ's forum? If not please go there and read it.

DQ has fallen off the grid. They have always been legit, always.

DQ is not and has never been a scam. It is possible that he has health issues or legal issues.

We are monitoring it from his lead rep and will let you guys know as soon as we have additional info.

Comment

I really hope you are correct. It's amazing that I have sent 3 private emails with no response. I write a public post on your website advising people to be aware and I receive a response immediately. The website's reputation has been great. Hopefully it's a short term problem that will be resolved. Thank you for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuck8 View Post
                      I really hope you are correct. It's amazing that I have sent 3 private emails with no response. I write a public post on your website advising people to be aware and I receive a response immediately. The website's reputation has been great. Hopefully it's a short term problem that will be resolved. Thank you for your response.
                      Again this is confusing. Who did you write 3 private emails to?

And yes, we made a post the other day when we found out. Immediately we notified the forums.

Are you confusing us with DQ? We are unrelated, merely DQ is an advertising sponsor here sir.

Comment

Dispense Quick official
                        same here on the 29th I placed order it went great when it came to taking my money. As soon as money was picked up
                        he vanished. At this time it has not gone like I was assured. At this time I have been beat.

Comment

Working...
                        X