• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * * NEW Preworkout at GYMnTONIC Supplements * *

www.gymntonic.com
    Collision Course
    • Complete pre-workout formula.
    • Incredible pumps; maximizes N.O. levels w/ 10 grams L-Citrulline & AstraGin—the bio-equivalent of nearly 15 grams of Citrulline (the maximum effective dose used in clinical trials).
    • Increased muscle fullness w/ 5 grams GlycerSize and betaine.
    • Contains Dyna-RUSH; a powerful, well-rounded stimulant blend w/ 100 mg active Dynamine and potent nootropics.
    • Smooth energy without the jitters.
    • Enhances Strength and endurance w/ creatine magnesium chelate & beta alanine.
    • ALL ingredients are dosed at or ABOVE effective clinical doses.
    BIG BANG is our #1 selling and performing STIM PRE-WORKOUT This has 75mgs of 1,3 dmaa and many other amazing ingredients including Creatine HCL If you liked JACK3D you will love this! ON SALE TODAY FOR $39.99 SOUR APPLE + FRUIT PUNCH Flavors
    Product Reviews
    1. Best pwo I have used yet Posted by Pat Hadden on 26th Jan 2021 Been using high caffeine stimulate pwos and hate the way it made me feel. I have to use something because I get up at 250 every morning and drive 2 hours to work 10 hours and drive home and hit the gym 6 days a week. The big bang was the cleanest energy I have experienced. I had laser focus and a decent pump. No terrible crash like my pwos in the past.
    2. Excellent preworkout Posted by Roy on 30th Sep 2020 I really enjoyed this preworkout . It has greatingredients . About 30 mins after taking it I started feeling a noticable energy increase . I started having extreme focus as well . The pump I got was intense !
    3. You won't regret it. Posted by n. wallis on 11th Aug 2020 Might be the best I've ever used. Dude is staright business. Shipped immediately and arrived a day early. I will continue buying from gymntonic.
    4. Amazing product Posted by Dan on 22nd Apr 2020 How do they have all those powerful ingredients with such a light taste? I'm amazing at this pre workout. Taste is amazing and it hits hard with ZERO crash. Well freaking done BTP Creations
    5. Great pre-workout Posted by Dana on 27th Oct 2019 This pre-workout is great. It gave me the energy I needed to blow through my cardio and the pump I was looking for, for weight lifting without jitters and with no crashing. It has a light fruit punch flavor which is good, it wasn't too sweet like some other pre-workouts I've had.
Working...
X