Clear All

• Arnold Statue defaced...

• Arnold Statue Defaced
      Thoughts??
    Admin

Link to full article?

Comment

Dem leaders and BLM leaders:

"Oh those peaceful protesters, its their right, we'll just leave them alone to continue what they're doing"... 🙄

Comment

Both sides

"The other side protests the wrong way!"

Comment

They supposedly don't like Arnold because he didn't keep Tookie Williams from getting lethal injection.

https://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-...c13-story.html

Stanley Tookie Williams, whose self-described evolution from gang thug to anti-violence crusader won him an international following and nominations for a Nobel Peace Prize, was executed by lethal injection early today, hours after Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger refused to spare his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostrum View Post
            Both sides

"The other side protests the wrong way!"
            Yup, co-existence in the political world was never good, now its just horrific between parties.

Comment

Hmm... on the one hand defacing a statue doesn't do much to promote that message. As someone who is somewhat sympathetic I clearly had no idea what the message was here. On the other, the paint will wash off, the people will cool down and at the end of the day, this isn't a big deal.

That's my unpopular opinion for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostrum View Post
                Hmm... on the one hand defacing a statue doesn't do much to promote that message. As someone who is somewhat sympathetic I clearly had no idea what the message was here. On the other, the paint will wash off, the people will cool down and at the end of the day, this isn't a big deal.

That's my unpopular opinion for the day.
                I think you are 100% right.

I've been staying off social media, and what it does for the mind is amazing.
                Most of the stuff being pushed by the media (riots and what not), the number of people doing, compared to the number of good people in the world, is worlds apart.

Good people outnumber the tards by billions... Its for ratings, clicks, etc.

Comment

Oh yeah, FB is bad for the brain.

Comment

Whats the deal with them attacking all statues?

They're attacking even statues that align with their own supposed ideologies.

It no longer makes sense. I think it is just destruction, hate and anger being committed and justified by some as "racism" when it clearly has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyInman View Post
                      Whats the deal with them attacking all statues?

They're attacking even statues that align with their own supposed ideologies.

It no longer makes sense. I think it is just destruction, hate and anger being committed and justified by some as "racism" when it clearly has nothing to do with that.
                      Wes, as you know, many of the destructive tards have no reasons, others than violence/rioting...
                      They dont even know "history" so hey have no clue.

I hear their latest target, is to get "Africa" (song by Toto) banned from all air-play. Really sad, low-IQ (and obviously bored) individuals..

Comment

Working...
                      X